Wow, I am blown away. Yesterday I was going through my reader when I saw that Wenchy had given me a Beautiful Blogger award. My very first award ever! Thank you dear Wenchy.
So, there are rules that go along with this award. The rules are that I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself and then pass it along to 7 other beautiful bloggers.
- I hate the feel of wet hair, especially my own and especially of it is no longer attached to my head. It makes me gag and has been known to make me vom on occasion.
- I love to sing. I sing badly. Sorry for you!
- I have been drinking Bells whiskey since before I can remember. My grandfather used to put a splash in my bottle when I was a baby. I slept really really well.
- I enjoy a good cigar on occasion.
- I love losing myself in a romance novel, be it contemporary, paranormal, time-travel, historical, futuristic, main stream or self published. Its the end that I love the most, the absolute triumph of love that I enjoy.
- I am the least romantic person ever! Despite the point above. I don’t remember special dates, I always leave present buying to the last minute, I have even forgotten to wish Paul a happy anniversary once. I pull faces and make gagging noises when a couple on TV get lovey dovey (if its not a romantic movie – and sometimes even then).
- I wanted to play the harp as a child but in order to do that I had to play piano and I hated every minute of it. I don’t play the harp and that makes me sad.
And the 7 bloggers I’m passing the award onto are:
Exmi – cause she is an amazing, funny, beautiful mama.
Boobahsmom – I’ve only met you face to face once but you left such an impression and I love your laugh.
Bananaramagirl – your honesty and heartfelt words touch me.
Caz – I’ve only just ‘met’ you online but your strength is inspiring to me!
Jenty – you manage to find beauty everyday through your lens and for that I am grateful.
MeeA – 4 beautiful kids, need I say more.
Tertia – She is so inspiring in her honesty and in her ability to share not only good things but the difficult things too.