So our 3 week Xbox 360 Kinect challenge has come to an end.
Unfortunately I never really stood a chance as I got sick, oink, 3 days into the challenge and it took me almost 2 weeks to recover.
At the end of 3 weeks this is what my stats look like:
- Calories burned: 260 🙁
- Time spent: 2h 13m
- Workouts: 4
- Distance travelled: 5.1km
- Average heart rate: 107 beats per minute
- Average heart rate recovery time: 2 min 9 seconds
- Weight loss: Im not entirely sure how much I lost but I DID lose weight, unfortunately I cant credit any exercise with the loss but I can credit being violently ill for almost a week 🙁
All in all this challenge was an epic failure for me but I did have fun while I was able to exercise.
- I didnt have to get dressed and travel to a crowded gym.
- I could workout in my pj’s (ok, only once but still) if I wanted to.
- I could swear like a sailor at the terminally perky and upbeat personal trainer and he never took any offence.
Every shop that stocks Xbox and Kinect that we have come across in the last few weeks has had a visit from me, looking for the best deal on a complete unit. I am definitely going to be getting me one of these babies in future 🙂
Looking forward to the winner being announced soon!!