… and Faith suddenly learnt a whole lot of new skills.
- Turning around onto her tummy to climb off the couch or to go down stairs.
- Climbing onto the couch.
- Climbing up the slide part of the jungle gym, then lying down and sliding.
- Climbing onto things designed to give me
even more grey hairs, like chairs and climbing frames at Aarons school.
- Drinking from a cup instead of a squeeze bottle without spilling.
- Nodding ‘yes’ in context.
- Doing all the actions to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, even trying to make a diamond like mommy does!
I really have to stop calling her ‘the baby’, she is a real little toddler now!
P.s. She still doesnt really
say mommy talk… what she does say is ‘eho’ = hello, ‘oof’ = dog/woof and now we can add a very distinct and clear UP