- 4 pieces frozen (or fresh) hake
- Salad dressing (I used Knorr Lite Italian Dressing)
- Lemon juice
- Soy sauce
- Place fish, skin side down, in a Pyrex dish.
- Pour salade dressing over fish. I poured about a quarter of a cup, maybe, I didn’t actually measure anything.
- Splash ome lemon juice over the fish.
- Splash some soy sauce over the fish.
- Drop a few blobs of butter over the fish.
- Bake for ±25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Serve with rice and steamed veggies.
Oh, the more dressing/lemon juice/soy sauce you put on the fish the more sauce you will have to put on the rice.