I wasnt ‘on’ the interwebs when the International Day of Awesomeness was born but I am now so here goes, these are the things I think are awesome…
- I think my mother is awesome. Truly spectacular. She is the strongest woman person I know. She takes everything life throws at her with grace and dignity (and a small F-you thrown in for good measure).
- I think single mothers are awesome. To do everything you do, with little or no help is unbelievable.
- I think my son is awesome, purely just for being.
- I think my marriage and my husband are awesome. Who else would share all the shit with me and still love me?
- I think my friends are awesome. For being there when I need a shoulder, a hug, a laugh, a cry, a talking to, a telling off, a kiss, a smile.