Yesterday, Siobhan tweeted that she felt like being interviewed. I love asking questions and finding out what makes people tick, so I popped her a mail and here we have it, the very first ‘Who are you?‘ interview on my blog.
1. If you had a super power, what would it be?
I think I’d like to be able to do magic, like be able to make inanimate objects comes to life. (I’m kind of into Dynamo: Magician impossible right now). Or control the weather. Storm was my favourite Xmen character.
2. How do you pronounce Siobhan?
Sh-ah-von. It is Irish and means a gift from God or God is gracious. That being said, now everyone will understand why I call myself V.
3. What made you decide to ‘create’?
I’m a very creative person so I always need to be creating. I started jewelry making because I wanted to give other people the chance to wear unique pieces to make them feel special and unique. I create to make someone else feel great and inspire them to be unique I’d say. (Did I answer this creating correctly lol?)
4. Where do you draw inspiration from?
From everywhere. Sometimes I dream things up, sometimes I see things, shapes or colours in shops. Sometimes while reading a book or listening to music. Even from pinterest at times.
5. When you were 10, what did you want to be?
When I was 10 I wanted to be a dancer.
6. What is the most useful piece of advice you have ever been given?
7. What is your favorite quote?
I have 2 actually: For we walk in faith not in sight – 2 Cor 5:7 And, God dwells within you as you – Eat, Pray, Love.
8. If you had R1mil what would you do with it? (You can’t give it to charity or pay off debts, it must be purely for you)
This is the hardest thing for me to answer because I’d give to an animal shelter & my family before I got to myself BUT ok… Let’s think. I’d buy a house (like houses go for nearly a mil so um yes) and have a quiet/meditation/prayer/
9. Where do you see yourself in 20 years time?
In 20 years time, I’ll be 45. I hope to have my business successful – own an etsy shop, be making good sales online as well as at craft markets or in stores. I hope I’ll have a baby growing up. And I hope to still be holding hands with G.
You can find V at the following places: