Marcia from 1, 2, 3, Blog asked us what 5 things we are tired of. Since I havent done a meme in a while I thought I would do this one, just not sure I can stop at 5 things O_o
- Whiny children! I know Aaron is only 3 but Oh. My. Hat! He has lost the ability to talk and can only whine. It is driving me insane!
- Being vomited on. Faith is still having reflux issues despite being on Losec. The pead suggested going onto Nestergel or Thick and Easy to help settle her tummy before a feed. Hopefully that works because having to change 3 or 4 times a day (both of us) is becoming old.
- Being hungry all the time. Really I know I need more calories if Im breastfeeding but I can eat 2 lunches and 2 dinners and still be hungry… WTH?
- My car. It is almost 12 years old and is starting to show its age. It needs a service so badly it might just drive itself to the mechanic. I really want a new car, a Honda Jazz would be great 🙂
- My neighbours. They are so fracking loud. At 10pm on a Sunday night you dont need to have a conversation at the top of your lungs in you driveway, which is right outside my bedroom window. No really, you dont!
So, what 5 things are you tired of?
12 Replies to “5 things I’m tired of…”
Oh I will have to think about this one, but the hunger – wow, it just came back to me how hungry I used to get. Witht he twins it was ridiculous!
I can only imagine!!!
I am tired of being sore 🙁 and of heartburn!
And dumbass colleagues who ask dumbass questions
And the HEAT!!!
LOL I could go on and on :-p
Not long to go now 🙂
LOL you can do more than 5 if you want. I just thought it best to stop there…
I know what you mean about the whining; I canNOT stand it!
I so know what you mean about the whining. I am putting him in his room and sticking my fingers in my ears. Started doing that this weekend and my life was just beautiful. Let’s hope it lasts!
I am tired of…hmmm….there’s really not much you know. Which is odd for me because I like a good moan.
I guess I’d quite like to have a bit more time to do things AND hang out with my kid everyday, you know? I’d like to look at the yoga timetable and say…oh yes that’s possible for me and not feel like I am doing it at the expense of spenidning time with Jackson.
Wow…spenidning…I just made up a new word!
I had to laugh at point 3 – I still eat like that even though I’ve stopped breast feeding ages ago. It seems the pregnancy and the breastfeeding reset my food/hunger meter and now I just eat all the time. Hence my battling to lose some weight… 🙂
I have one neighbour I am tired of, he owns a bike but instead of riding it he lets it idle in his garage for hours whilst he “works” on it!!
That would drive me crazy!