On Fridays at Aarons play school the kids bake or cook treats to eat at snack time. This Friday they made cinnamon toast and I thought I would give it a bash today to eat with our afternoon tea.
- Slices of bread, I found almost stale bread works best
- Margarine or butter
What to do
- Turn your oven on to 180°C
- Spray&Cook a baking sheet.
- Butter each slice of bread quite thickly.
- Place slices of bread on the baking sheet.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle all over the bread and butter.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and leave fr about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven once sugar has melted.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea.