So this can work with Peppermint Crisps too but the shop didnt have any so I went with Aeros 🙂
- 1 x packet tennis biscuits
- 1 x 500ml cream
- 1 x tin caramel
- 2 x peppermint crisp/areo
- 1 x pyrex dish (preferable square or oblong)
- Whip cream until very stiff
- Add caramel to cream and beat until mixed through.
- Layer biscuits to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of cream mixture.
- crumble one chocolate over the cream.
- Repeat one more layer of biscuits, cream and chocolate.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Eat and enjoy!
One Reply to “Peppermint Aero Pudding”
Nom Nom Nom