Aaron loves baking, he loves biscuits, we had no eggs…
I turned to Google and found a few recipes that looked easy enough so I kind of threw them all together and made up my own recipe 🙂
They turned out well, so well that they were all gone before I got a picture of them. Guess I will have to make them again, just so I can show you what they look like!
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup melted marge or butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- cinnamon or other flavouring (smarties, cocoa, ginger, choc chips etc…)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until they form a dough.
- Form small balls of dough and place on a greased baking sheet.
- These biscuits spread quite a bit so leave a lot of space between biscuits.
- Bake for between 7 and 10 min (depends on your oven) or until golden brown.
- Once cooled place on paper towels to absorb excess butter.
Enjoy with tea or a glass of cold milk!
2 Replies to “Who needs eggs?”
Did you know that if you have Flaxseeds in your home, that you can use that in the place of eggs? 1 tablespoon per egg. Works great.
Did not know that. Going to get some to keep in my pantry 🙂