Today Aaron and I carved our very first halloween pumpkin. There were a ton of seeds and instead of throwing them away, I roasted them.
- Pumpkin seeds (or any squash seeds)
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 140ºC and line a baking tray with tin foil
- Rinse off any pulp or strings from your seeds
- Pat dry with a cloth and place seeds in a bowl
- Pour a tablespoon or so of olive oil over the seeds and sprinkle with as much salt as you like
- Spread the seeds on the baking tray in an even layer
- Roast seeds for about 15 – 20 minutes or until they start to pop
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
One Reply to “Homemade fresh roasted pumpkin seeds”