Thank you Janice for nominating me, I haven’t done one of these in ages and I love them 🙂
1. What is your current fashion obsession? – Slops! I haven’t worn anything but slops since summer started. I love that people don’t bat an eye when you go to work in slops here.
2. What are you wearing today? – Levis, a grey, short sleeved, cowl neck tunic dress and pretty black slops.
3. Hair? – I’ve given up straightening my hair during the week, I just dont have time, so its up in a high, messy bun with lots of waves and curls all over the place.
4. Do you nap a lot? – My husband says yes. If I can get a nap or two in on the weekend I am a happy girl.
5. Why is today special? – My son is graduating 1st grade. Its his last day of school and after 8 weeks of summer vacation he will be in 2nd grade. So proud of him!
6. What would you like to learn to do? – I would like to continue learning Krav Maga, I want to be able to take down someone bigger than me.
7. What’s for dinner today? – Mystery container of leftovers from the freezer. I keep forgetting to label what I put away so its always a surprise.
8. What are you listening to right now? – The hum of the aircon in the office and the clacking of computer keys. I’m about to put on the new Mumford & Sons though.
9. What is your favorite weather? – Hot. I cant abide the cold, especially when it is cold and rainy.
10. What’s the last thing you bought? – Milk and grapes.
11. What are your essentials when traveling? – Kindle, iPad, chargers, clean undies.
12. What’s your style? – Casual. I don’t do uncomfortable in any way shape or form. Life is too short to be miserable.
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? – Learning Hebrew. I’m getting there slowly and I know it will happen but its going to take hard work.
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? – Near my family. I really don’t care where I live as long as my family is with me.
15. Favourite vacation spot? – Mountains. In SA it was the Drakensburg. I need to find my favourite spot in Israel still but it will probably be somewhere up north.
16. Name the things you cannot live without? – My husband and coffee. Not necessarily in that order.
17. How was your childhood? – Regular. Happy. Sad. Stressful. Fun. Family orientated. Normal. Or at least I think so.
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? – My book.
19. What are you most excited for? – My mommy coming to visit in August. I cannot wait to see her!
20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? – Heaven (yes I know, not really ‘in the world’) to see my dad and my brother.