I’ve seen this going around and thought I would steal it…
1. Are you named after someone?
Yes. My late aunt Natalie, my fathers sister. She was born with a hole in her heart. and she died when she was just 15. She was one of Dr Chris Barnard’s first patients. My full name is Gina-Natalie.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Frustrated tears – A few days ago.
Sad tears – A few months ago.
3. Do you have kids?
Two. Aaron, who is almost 8 (!!) and Faith who is almost 5 (!!).
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think so. I tend to make friends easily.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Books. I cant stop reading. I walk and read. I walk into things and read.
6. Do you like handwriting?
Mine, not so much. Doctors, definitely not.
7. What is your favorite cereal?
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their face. No, really. Are they happy, sad, twitching like a crazy person?
9. What color are your eyes?
Green. Dark green.
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I don’t like horrors but I will watch a psychological thriller. If I’m not alone.
11. Favorite TV show?
Way too many to choose. Right now we are watching Doctor Who, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Flash, Arrow and Supernatural.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer. Much prefer being hot. I can never get warm enough in winter.
13. Hugs or kisses?
Neither? I’m not really a touchy feel-y person. I kiss and hug my children and husband but even then it should be short and sweet.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
6462km. That’s the distance between Johannesburg, South Africa and Jerusalem, Israel.
15. Do you have special talents?
16. Where were you born.
The Marymount Maternity home, Kengsington, Johannesburg.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, cooking, baking.
18. Do you have any pets?
No, but I would like to adopt an older rescue dog soon.
19. Favorite movie?
Pretty Woman, Rocky Horror Picture Show, anything super hero.
20. What color is your car?
No car. My last car was white though.
21. What did you want to be when you grow up?