Spring cleaning. Pesach cleaning. Just all the cleaning.
So far since last Friday we have done the following:
- Cleaned Aaron’s room.
- Cleaned Faith’s room.
- Sorted out Aaron’s cupboard.
- Sorted out Faith’s cupboard.
- Cleaned out both pantry cupboards.
- Swept, vacuumed and steam mopped all the floors (which will have to be redone on Friday).
- Deep cleaned my oven and stove top (which caused me heart failure when the gas hobs stopped working because they got wet, they now work just fine).
- De-calking the kettle.
- I’ve done at least 8 loads of laundry since last weekend including, blankets, duvets, linen, clothes, towels and kitchen cloths & mop cloths.
Still to be done this afternoon and tomorrow morning:
- Cleaning the fridge and freezer.
- Cleaning all the kitchen surfaces.
- Cleaning the microwave.
- Deep cleaning the bathrooms.
- Sorting out my cupboard.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and steam mopping all the floors again.
And after all the cleaning is done, I have to pack away all my day to day crockery and cutlery and kitchen things and unpack all the Pesach things and wash what needs washing before it can be used.
And then the great Pesach cooking can commence.
I need a nap already!
2 Replies to “Clean All The Things”
Wow – that’s a lot of cleaning in one shot but I can see that there is some greatness in all this.
It only happens like this once a year 🙂
I always feel quite accomplished after