Megan posted this today and asked us who we would invite to dinner and who would cook.
- Nelson Mandela (yes I know its a cliche but the man is an inspiration)
- Sean Connery ( I could listen to that man talk for hours)
- Princess Diana (I would love to hear her side of the story)
- Albert Einstein (so he could explain to me, in baby talk, the theory of relativity)
- My dad (I miss our conversations, also he would have come up with some great questions for my other guests)
As for who would cook, I think I would get take out, lots of different stuff, Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, South African, sushi, shwarma, pizza, mezze, pap and gravy, hot dogs, borsht. Why? I think it would be interesting to see what my guests woud choose to eat 🙂
So, who would you have over for dinner and who would cook?