Megan posted this today and asked us who we would invite to dinner and who would cook.
- Nelson Mandela (yes I know its a cliche but the man is an inspiration)
- Sean Connery ( I could listen to that man talk for hours)
- Princess Diana (I would love to hear her side of the story)
- Albert Einstein (so he could explain to me, in baby talk, the theory of relativity)
- My dad (I miss our conversations, also he would have come up with some great questions for my other guests)
As for who would cook, I think I would get take out, lots of different stuff, Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, South African, sushi, shwarma, pizza, mezze, pap and gravy, hot dogs, borsht. Why? I think it would be interesting to see what my guests woud choose to eat 🙂
So, who would you have over for dinner and who would cook?
4 Replies to “Dinner Date”
This is a very interesting collection. I myself would also pick Sean Connery and Princess Diana, that women was my idol.
Loved this post.
I would actually love Sean Connery too – he is HOT HOT!
Oh I also mentioned Sean Connery for his voice at Accideice’s.
I actually met Madiba – he is such a stunning person. But I think I need to add Desmond Tutu to my list. He is a doll.
Thats an interesting list indeed!