I didnt really do a New Years post as such but in this post I made myself a few promises…
- Be more adventurous – Im not sure I have done this, I think I need to do more, even if its just trying out new food every now and again.
- Try new things – again, not so much… although I did try buy more colour for my wardrobe, I think it fizzled out after a month or two.
- Push my boundaries – *sigh* Not. So. Much. *sigh*
- I wanted a sister or brother for Aaron – This one is a resounding success! Tomorrow we find out if #theSQL is a boy or a girl 🙂
- I wished to have more fun with Aaron and be more silly with him – I think this one has been a success… our favourite silly games are “the laughing game”, hide & seek, the hi-five pickle game* and light saber battles
- No more procrastinating – I think im getting better at this but I have a long way to go.
All in all, I think I need to work a little harder to fulfill some of these ‘resolutions’ before the end of the year!
*the hi-five pickle game – My brother Matt taught Aaron this one: You ask Aaron for a hi-five, then a low-five, then you hold your index fingers together at the tips and ask him to cut the pickle by ‘slicing’ his hand through your finger tips, then you tickle… so, hi-five, low-five, cut the pickle, tickle tickle tickle… cracks him up every time…