Im doing a 10 day meme!
1. Im short! I say 5 foot but really Im just under that.
2. I never finished my degree and its something I regret all the time.
3. I love being pregnant. Paul says this baby is our last one but I would like to be pregnant again. Im going to convince him to let me be a surrogate.
4. Sometimes I wish I lived in the wilderness, away from all the drama of the extended family.
5. I love my job. Mainly because it is stress free and easy and round the corner from home.
6. I let Aaron watch way too much TV.
7. I cannot wait for this baby to be born. As much as I love being pregnant I am tired now. Another two weeks and she has my permission to come out.
8. I miss my dad. I wish he was still with us.
9. I cant wait to give Aaron his present from the baby, its a Fisher Price kids digital camera, he is going to do his nut when he sees it!
4 Replies to “Day 02: 9 things about yourself”
I also have two weeks to go! Where did you buy the camera?
Seriously Gina – you love being pregnant?
LOL I cant get past that :-p
I let my kids watch too much tv too – it happens!
How cool is that – a Fisher Price kids digital camera. Wow, I really like that. He’s gonna take a lot of pics of the new baby and absolutely love it.
I reach a point, a couple of times a year usually, where I wish I lived close enough to my family to make road trips for special occasions, but far enough away that asking me favours is out of the question.