I found this on IntermittentBlogger and thought I would steal it 😉
1. Get fit – I am by no means overweight but my hips, butt and thighs need some desperate work!
2. Fix up the house – I dont mean the big things like fix leaks and stuff, I mean, buying more picture frames, putting artwork up, getting pretty linens for the bedroom, that kind of thing.
3. Go back to my mosaic-ing, I have unfinished pieces and so much more that I want to do.
4. Spend more time with Aaron doing stuff he loves.
5. Take Aaron to music lessons, he LOVES music and I think he will definitely play an instrument (NOT the drums, PLEASE!)
6. Do another family shoot with Jenty at the end of the year, actually I would like to do one every year or maybe every 2nd year.
7. Cook more interesting things for my family – we really dont branch out enough in home cooking.
8. Blog more.
9. Have more date nights with Hubband.
10. Swim – we do not use our pool nearly enough, and swimming is exercise, see point 1!
11. Procrastinate less!!!!
3 Replies to “11 things I want to do in 2011”
11 Things sound very manageable, good luck with that and hope you have fun while working through your list.
Ok, I can copy about half your list for myself too. You mosaic! Yeah! I only started now but am loving it.
We do a photoshoot a year – I use it to make a calender for the grandparents for Christmas presents (and one for our dining room) and frame some for our stairway. That way , we have a memory of every year and the way we all looked. Everybody that comes to our home see it and love the idea. So worth it.
Ooh you know, my list looks a LOT like yours!