I found this on IntermittentBlogger and thought I would steal it 😉
1. Get fit – I am by no means overweight but my hips, butt and thighs need some desperate work!
2. Fix up the house – I dont mean the big things like fix leaks and stuff, I mean, buying more picture frames, putting artwork up, getting pretty linens for the bedroom, that kind of thing.
3. Go back to my mosaic-ing, I have unfinished pieces and so much more that I want to do.
4. Spend more time with Aaron doing stuff he loves.
5. Take Aaron to music lessons, he LOVES music and I think he will definitely play an instrument (NOT the drums, PLEASE!)
7. Cook more interesting things for my family – we really dont branch out enough in home cooking.
8. Blog more.
9. Have more date nights with Hubband.
10. Swim – we do not use our pool nearly enough, and swimming is exercise, see point 1!
11. Procrastinate less!!!!