I have started using a small handbag as opposed to my little ‘purse‘ I was using before. Its not much bigger, maybe twice the size but it it has a shoulder strap and leaves my hands free.
Here is what’s in it…
- My purse that I was using before.
- My glasses in their case.
- An iPhone cable and an adapter so I can charge my phone
ifwhen I need to.
- A nail file.
- A cupcake shaped birthday candle (don’t ask).
- Aarons asthma pump.
- My house keys.
- A piece of cotton wool.
- Two lipsticks.
- A piece of foil (??)
- A tag from a McDonalds kiddie meal toy.
- Not pictured: My cell phone is usually in my bag too 🙂
All in all not too bad for a small handbag.