Pesach Chocolate Brownie Cake
Pure decadence! This cake comes out with a soft gooey centre and a thin crispy top. It is very very rich and very very delicious.
Write a review
- 250g dark parve chocolate
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup potato flour
- Break the chocolate into pieces and slowly melt it over a low heat.
- Once the chocolate is almost completely melted, take it off the heat.
- While continuously, briskly, stirring the chocolate, add the beaten egg. Make sure to stir fast so that the egg doesn’t cook!
- Add the potato flour and combine.
- Transfer the ‘dough’ into a small, low sided pan.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with cold custard or vanilla ice cream.
A Bit of This A Bit of That https://gnatj.com/
One Reply to “Pesach Chocolate Brownie Cake”