What are you looking forward to right now?
- My mom in law is coming to visit us for Pesach. It’s her first visit to Israel and the first time we will have seen her in person since we moved. The kids are super excited and already planning all the things they want to do when she is here.
- Pesach. Last year our lift had not arrived yet, so we had no furniture and all my lovely Pesach things (most of which came from my late granny) couldn’t be used. This year I am hosting the seder and my mom in law, my brother, sister in law and nephew, my sister in law’s sister and kids and her mom and my sister from another mister, Rolene, are all coming to me. Its the first time I am hosting Pesach and to do it in Israel, surrounded by family is the best feeling!
- Spring/Summer (and summer vacation). I’m tired of being cold. I’m tired of wearing layers. I want to wear my slops and sun dresses and go to the pool.
- Purim. I have THE BEST costume this year. Cannot wait to put it together.
- Lunch. I’m really hungry and I can’t wait for my shwarma to arrive 😉
One Reply to “#ZombiePrompts Week 10”
Wow! So much excitement 🙂 Lovely!