I found this on Laura’s blog…
- My favorite time of day is …when I get into bed in the dark and the quiet.
- Leftovers are …..the best!
- I know people who are ……amazing.
- I know other people who are …. drive me insane.
- My favorite sandwich is …..club sandwich (with macon NOT bacon).
- People say I …. am loyal.
- I am …. waiting patiently.
- Personality traits I cannot stand …. dishonesty, disloyalty, cheats.
- When I’m upset, I can’t …… stop eating.
- When I’m happy, I …..sing.
- If I could be any movie star I would be ….. Harrison Ford.
- I refuse to read …… political nonsense.
- I always try to …… be helpful.
- Cocktail of choice is ….. not really a cocktails person, I prefer scotch.
- I wish I didn’t look like …. I was so much younger than I really am.
- I think it is fun to ….. jump on the bed with Aaron.
- When someone pushes me too far, I ….. cry, great big sobbing tears.
- I’m really bad about ….. remembering important dates.
- My least favorite word is …… No!
- I’ve made really good choices when it comes to …. the man I chose to spend my life with.
- I have not made very good choices when it comes to …… jobs I’ve had in the past.
- It makes me happy to hear …… Aaron being happy.
- I believe that prayer is ….. not for everyone.
- The most important word in my world is ….. love.
- If I were a better person, I would always be …. less selfish.
- I hope I never lose my ….. integrity.
- If I were a cake, I would be ….. Red Velvet, sweet on the outside, wicked inside 🙂
- The nicest celebrity I’ve met to date is ….. Sass.
I found this on Meli’s blog and thought I would give it a go…
The idea is to look at this list of 99 things you could have done, and bold the ones that you actually have done!
1.) Started your own blog
2.) Slept under the stars
3.) Played in a band
4.) Visited Hawaii
5.) Watched a meteor shower
6.) Given more than you can afford to charity
7.) Been to DisneyWorld
8.) Climbed a mountain
9.) Held a praying mantis
10.) Sang a solo
11.) Bunjee jumped
12.) Visited Paris
13.) Watched a lightning storm
14.) Taught yourself an art from scratch
15.) Adopted a child
16.) Had food poisoning
17.) Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18.) Grown your own veggies
19.) Seen the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
20.) Slept on an overnight train
21.) Had a pillowfight
22.) Hitch hiked
23.) Taken a sick day when you’re not sick
24.) Made a snow fort
25.) Held a lamb
26.) Ran a marathon
27.) Went skinny dipping
28.) Rode in a gondola in Venice
29.) Witnessed total eclipse
30.) Seen a sunrise or sunset
31.) Hit a home run
32.) Been on a cruise
33.) Seen Niagara Falls in person
34.) Visited the birthplace/home of your ancestors
35.) Seen an Amish country
36.) Taught yourself a new language
37.) Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38.) Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39.) Gone rock climbing
40.) Seen Michelangelo’s David in person
41.) Sung karaoke
42.) Seen Old Faithful erupt
43.) Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44.) Visited Africa
45.) Walked on a beach by moonlight
46.) Taken a ride in an ambulance
47.) Had your portrait painted
48.) Gone deep sea fishing
49.) Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
50.) Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
51.) kissed in the rain
52.) played in the mud
53.) Gone to a drive-in theater
54.) Been in a movie
55.) visited the Great Wall of China
56.) Started a business
57.) Taken a martial arts class
58.) visited Russia
59.) worked at a soup kitchen
60.) sold Girl Scout cookies
61.) gone whale watching
62.) gotten flowers for no reason
63.) donated blood, platelets, or plasma
64.) Gone sky diving
65.) Visited Nazi concentration camp
66.) Bounced a check
67.) Flown in a helicopter
68.) Saved a childhood toy
69.) visited the Lincoln Memorial
70.) eaten caviar
71.) pieced a quilt
72.) stood in Times Square
73.) toured the Everglades
74.) been fired from a job
75.) seen the changing of the guards in London
76.) Broken a bone
77.) Been a passenger on a motorcycle
78.) seen the Grand Canyon in person
79.) Published a book
80.) Visited the Vatican
81.) bought a brand new car
82.) visited Jerusalem
83.) had your picture in the paper
84.) Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
85.) visited the White House
86.) Killed and prepared an animal for eating
87.) Had chickenpox
88.) Saved someone’s life
89.) Sat on a jury
90.) met someone famous
91.) joined a book club
92.) got a tattoo
93.) had a baby
94.) Seen the Alamo in person
95.) Swam in the Great Salt Lake
96.) Been involved in a law suit
97.) owned a cell phone
98.) Been stung by a bee
99.) Swam in the Black Sea
36 out of 99…. not too bad…
Todays challenge from Female2Female is a meme…
- If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be? Smile, before anything smile, people cant help but smile back.
- If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? Chocolate.
- What do you value most in other people? Honesty.
- If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be? Red.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My temper, I would like to be able to keep a leash on it.
- If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? Integrity.
- What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? Singing, I wish I could sing.
- Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself? Teach a child.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received? Given? Be true to yourself. Received? Be true to yourself.
- How would you like to die? In my sleep.
I tag anyone who is reading this 🙂
Today’s Female2Female Blog Challenge:
If I could finish this Gd damn report I would be the happiest person alive!
In my kitchen cupboard I have cake baking stuffs.
On my desk I have a huge mess, but I need to finish that report before I clean it all up.
Image in my head acidicice’s sweet sweet Eli.
In the middle of my to do list book a service for my car.
I am dreading Friday morning.
Right now I want to be finished this bloody report!
I think I am not going to finish it today.
Going to have sushi for lunch with the girls!
So I was tagged by Marleen who was tagged by ExMi who got the meme from Angel on twitter…
This is my home desktop… I love the drama of it!
Not gonna tag anyone in particular but please do share your desktops with us.