Laura at Female2Female has challenged us to blog 10 things. Any 10 things…
Im choosing 10 random thoughts from the last few days…
- I love peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate from Mooz Brothers on the kosher strip off George Avenue .
- Aaron is developing a really great sense of humour, he makes me laugh.
- The worst part of having a cold is the fact that I cant breathe through my nose.
- I have finally diagnosed the ache in my jaw, Im going to the dentist on Monday to have a bite plate made.
- I hate, Hate, HATE the dentist.
- With a passion!
- I am more in love with my husband now than ever before.
- Im really going to miss my brother in law and my ‘almost’ sister in law when they bugger off to Cape Town next month, to live.
- I have a school going kid, play school but still, he goes to school, where is my baby?
- I really need to join a library, I read far t quickly to keep buying books.
7 Replies to “Blog Challenge – 10 Things…”
My advice on the book thing (because our libraries are not great ), find a stokvel type Bookclub and join. Works so well. Or start one. Pop me a line if you want to know how it works.
Am with u on the dentist. Rescue remedy!
lol i SO get the dentist bit!!! Sorry about your brother and Sis in law. My brother is in Perth and I miss him every day!
Completely understand the dentist bit!
I loved this
I am hopeless when it comes to dentists… its quite pathetic!
they grow up so fast!