I got a wonderful surprise today. Another blog award.
The rules are as follows, acknowledge the blogger who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself you may not know and then pass the award on to 10 blogs you have recently discovered and found to be deserving.
So, I received the award from MeeA, a fantastic blogger, mama and all round great gal!
7 random, previously unknown things about me:
- I used to smoke
- I gave up smoking almost 10 years ago, cold turkey
- I lived in Israel on a kibbutz for almost a year
- I have very low blood pressure, nurses always think Im about to hit the floor when they take my BP, but for me thats normal
- I am more than happy to hibernate at home, with my husband, a cup of tea and the TV rather than go out
- I still miss my dad everyday, there are times when I reach for the phone to tell him something only to realise he has been gone for 9 years
- I never finished university and it is one of my biggest regrets
Now, 10 (ok 9, sue me) deserving bloggers:
- Caz – She is an inspiration
- Bananaramagirl – I love following her pregnancy and cant wait to ‘meet’ #babynana
- Meli – I ‘met’ Meli online when I was pregnant with Aaron and just discovered her blog
- Jessica – Funny and honest and I love her pink shoes banner!
- Richard – He doesnt blog much *wags finger and tut tuts* but when he does he is brilliantly honest and funny
- Gossip Guy – The only place to get schleb news hot off the presses
- Exmi – not a new find but consistently honest and oh so funny
- Wenchy – Again, not a new find but she is kind, honest, proper and she makes me want to hug her
- Jenty – Again, again, not a new find but I love her anecdotal post about her boys, they make me look forward to when Aaron is a bit bigger and he will be saying the smart and sassy things her kids say
5 Replies to “Someone thinks I am worthy :)”
Oh I know that blood pressure thing – a while ago I had a throat infection – my GP could not believe I was standing and driving, and she knows it is often very low. No wonder I was feeling a bit crappy. It did come in handy though with my pregnanacies when it stayed low and did not rock high as expected.
Never too late to go back 🙂
thanks honey, that’s awesome 🙂
Always wanted to do the kibbutz thing. How awesome